Simply180 internships are part-time and allow college undergraduate students an opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience working with a leading full-service marketing agency. Internships are unpaid but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong written, organizational, and communication skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of client and agency goals.
What you will do:
- Assist with research and writing/editing.
- Assist in sourcing, curating, and creating content for marketing campaigns.
- Research and conduct media and influencer outreach campaigns.
- Assist client account managers and project coordinators with implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Help compile campaign reports and deliver to necessary stakeholders.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned by account team leaders.
What you need to do it:
- Must be in an undergraduate program and live in the South Florida area.
- Studying Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and meeting deadlines without exceptions; work with a sense of urgency.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- The ability to be employed in the US on a full time basis without restrictions.
Perks include real hands-on training (no gophers), flexible work hours, energetic work environment, casual dress, team outings, no cubicles, impractical jokes, 50+ awesome nearby lunch choices, no boring meetings, and a kick-ass reference from ownership.