MASTER MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Do you truly enjoy building compelling mobile applications for iOS and Android?
If so, we are looking for a master mobile app developer who has the chops to transform business strategy, research, and analytics into compelling user experiences that are memorable, motivational, and drive business value. The right candidate is interested in all aspects of software development, from designing and building high-performance web and mobile applications to testing and deployment.
What you will do:
- Design and build robust code with an eye for long-term maintainability and quality.
- Source and modify existing open-source code or create from scratch, and continuously improve coding standards and best practices.
- Responsible for programming various web projects from start to finish and delivering magic on time.
- Overcome technology obstacles working with 3rd party APIs, filters, and databases.
- Lead quality testing, shaping development best practices, and building scalable solutions.
- Identify technical challenges and articulate innovative solutions.
- Work collaboratively with marketing strategists, graphic designers, and project managers to make it all happen.
What you need to do it:
- Knowledge of current development techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Understanding of Object Oriented design patterns.
- Experience with Google App Engine, iOS, Angular JS, Phone Gap, and JSON preferred.
- Experience with responsive design and cross browser testing.
- Familiarity with developing native mobile applications is a plus.
- Ability to develop complex cloud-based systems.
- A personal commitment to continuous learning and self-development.
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related field with a strong record of achievement.
- The ability to be employed in the US on a full time basis without restrictions.
Skills we’d love you to have that will get you some serious brownie points:
- Mobile App, iOS and/or Android development.
- Facebook platform/app development, Twitter API development.
- Eye for design and/or visual design capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics for mobile apps.
- Experience with social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- Superb attention to detail.
- Capable of handling simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- A hard worker with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, as well as a fun, hard-working, and entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, team outings, no cubicles, impractical jokes, 50+ awesome nearby lunch choices, no boring meetings, paid vacation, and a healthy insurance benefits package.