Simply180 internships are part-time and allow college undergraduate students an opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience working with a leading full-service marketing agency. Internships are unpaid but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of client and agency goals.
What you will do:
- Assist front-end programmer by developing and maintaining client websites and applications.
- Translate static design layouts into dynamic web and/or mobile interfaces while keeping or extending the original aesthetic integrity.
- Produce clean, well-documented, reusable code and develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible web applications.
- Help to develop and further company documentation, specifications, templates, and standards.
- Program email marketing campaign templates.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned by the lead front-end developer.
What you need to do it:
- Must be in an undergraduate program and live in the South Florida area.
- Currently studying Computer Science, Programming or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- The ability to work as a non-paid intern in the US without restrictions.
Perks include real hands-on training (no gophers), flexible work hours, energetic work environment, casual dress, team outings, no cubicles, impractical jokes, 50+ awesome nearby lunch choices, no boring meetings, and a kick-ass reference from ownership.