FORMATIVE FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
Do you truly enjoy building compelling websites, landing pages, e-commerce sites, and interactive infographics?
If so, we are looking for a front-end web programmer who has the chops to transform business strategy, consumer research, and analytics into compelling visitor experiences that are memorable, motivational, inspirational, and translatable across medias.
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain, and expand clients' websites and applications.
- Translate static design layouts into dynamic web and/or mobile interfaces. while keeping or extending the original aesthetic integrity.
- Define and refine requirements and specifications for projects.
- Produce clean, well documented, reusable code and develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible web applications.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices, and the ability to turn prototypes into functional designs.
- Help to develop and further company documentation, specifications, templates, and standards.
You will be responsible for programming various web projects from start to finish and delivering magic on time. You will work collaboratively with marketing strategists, graphic designers, and project managers to make it all happen.
What you need to do it:
- At least 3-5 years object-oriented programming in PHP/LAMP stack.
- Experience developing sites using responsive web design techniques.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with WordPress developing custom WordPress functionality, plugins, and themes.
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms (Magento, X-Cart, Big Commerce, Volusion, etc.) as well as creating custom payment forms with payment gateway integration.
- Ability to configure and maintain LAMP-based servers using SSH, Webmin, Plesk, etc.
- Experience with social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- Superb attention to detail.
- Capable of handling simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
SKILLS THAT WE’D LOVE YOU TO HAVE AND WILL GET YOU SOME SERIOUS BROWNIE POINTS
- Mobile App, iOS and/or Android development.
- Facebook platform/app development, Twitter API development.
- Additional CMS knowledge (Drupal, Joomla, etc.).
- Eye for design and/or visual design capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of basic SEO concepts and developing search engine-friendly web applications
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, as well as a fun, hard-working, and entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, team outings, no cubicles, impractical jokes, 50+ awesome nearby lunch choices, no boring meetings, paid vacation, and a healthy insurance benefits package.